Erasmus+ KA2 Coopertion for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for Schools Only
Read, Write, Speak and Enjoy !
- Talsu sākumskola, Brīvības iela 29, Laila Gedrovica - LATVIA
- Zespol Szkol nr 2 Szkola Podstawowa nr 3 im. Stefana Zeromskiego Grażyna Napieraj - POLAND
- Ceip castillo de doña blanca. Manuela Female - SPAIN
- Bartin Toki Ortaokulu. Gulhan Unlu - TURKEY
The main objective of the partnerships is to improve pupils’ basic skills and to revise and strengthen the professional, pedagogical competences of teachers. We would like:
- to develop basic skills in writing and reading comprehension in native languages and English
- to develop using English to communicate effectively to help students succeed in their future life;
- to develop speaking skills in mother tongues and English;
- to foster teachers’ professional and pedagogical skills;
- to implement a model of active learning and cooperation of pupils, teachers, parents;
- to increase ICT skills by students and teachers;
- to promote tolerance, openness for different cultures, traditions, customs;
- to exchange examples of good practice between teachers from different countries;
- to achieve better results by students in tests.